- Asthma is one of the most common health problems associated with structural dampness.
- Other known risks are respiratory infections, bronchitis, inflamation of nasal passages with runny nose or congestion, eczema, allergies and sinusitis.
Read more :
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Facts about Mold and Dampness
World Health Organisation - Damp and Mould, Health risks, prevention and remedial actions
World Health Organisation - Guidelines for Indoor air quality
- Your House is one of the largest investments you've made.
- Structural damp will deteriorate the plaster, paint and brickwork of your home.
- You can bid your built-in cupboards farewell.
- Stains, mould and salts mar surfaces and can be embarrassing.
© Copyright 2019 - Garden Route Damp Doctor